11/04/2014

2014 BSF "The Life of Moses" Lesson 8, Q10~Q13

FIFTH DAY: Read Exodus 20:18-26.
Q10.
a. 2 kinds of fear
19 To fear if God speak to us we will die because we are not holy.
20 The fear of God keeps us from sinning against Him.
b.
The 1st fear let us understand we are not worthy. We shall be humble not proud and obey God.
The 2nd fear keeps us from sinning. It serves as a warning.
c.
To be honest, because I am lack of confidence of myself, the 1st fear discourages me sometime. It negative affects me being worthless that God could take away anything at any time.
Q11.
a. basis for worship
Knowing He is the true and only God.
God has revealed and spoken from heaven that God is 100% real and the only one worth for all our worship.
b. God forbid
To make any idol of silver or gold.
c. apply to our worship of God
Knowing He is the true and only God.
We should apply the truth into our worship of God in our daily life that God is unique and the only One. I appreciate God would take me as His child to love me and be with me all the time. I shall also be holy for God as my worship of Him.
Q12. simple altars of earth or plain stones
25 If you make an altar of stones for me, do not build it with dressed stones, for you will defile it if you use a tool on it. 26 And do not go up to my altar on steps, or your private parts may be exposed.’
Q13. A wonderful promise
God will come to us and bless us in all places where His name to be honored. He will always answer our prayers and bless us when we honor His name by our daily life and by our work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment