11/09/2014

2014 BSF "The Life of Moses" Lesson 9, Q3~Q4

SECOND DAY: Read Exodus 21:1-36.
Q3.
a.
other name applies to the Civil Laws:The Book of the Covenant
b.
God gave such specific laws to Israel but not to other nations: Out of all nations Israel was chosen to be God’s treasured possession to obey and keep God’s covenant, so Israel would be a kingdom of priest and a holy nation for God.
c. people God calls: more accountable than others
Isaiah 42:1
The Servant of the Lord
“Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.
Isaiah 42:1 said, God delights the chosen one; God puts His Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations. Since the chose one is given the Spirit from God, he will be more accountable than others.
1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
1 Peter 2:9 said, a chosen people is God’s special possession. He will be called out of darkness into his wonderful light. Since the chose one is protected and blessed from God, he will be more accountable than others.
d.
Increasing my faith that God will protect me, save me and the Spirit will guide me through all my darkness, so I will be more accountable than others.
I am taking more responsibility to love those people around me as God commit us to obey Him and live our life for Him only.
Q4.
Make a fair rule for Israelites, including servant management, protecting the weak, forbid the criminal among people. And teach them to become conscious of their sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment