9/16/2014

2014 BSF "The Life of Moses" Lesson 1, Q6~Q8


THIRD DAY: Read Exodus 1:22.
Q6.
a. What was Pharaoh’s third plan to control the Hebrews?  
Every Hebrew boy that is born must throw into the Nile, but let every girl live.
b. When have your problems increased, even as you trusted and obeyed God?
Personal question. Yes, I tried to hold on there when my problem increased and waited for God’s timing because I have trusted and obeyed Him.
Q7. What do you learn about God and the suffering of His people from these verses?
Genesis 15:13-14
God has a long-term plan for our lives and it will bring beneficial for us to the end. When we face challenge or suffering we need to trust in God more.
Isaiah 43:1-4
We are precious and honored in God’s sight. Because God loves us, He will protect us, redeem us and save us from trials.
John 16:33
We will have trouble in this world but in God we will have peace because Jesus has overcome the world.
2 Corinthians 1
When we felt we had received the death sentence Jesus comforts us in all our troubles. If we rely on God but not on ourselves we can also comfort those in any trouble.
Q8.
a. How would knowledge of God’s promise to Abram have affected the Hebrews as they faced a hostile culture and persecution? (See Genesis 15:13-16.)
They would be more perseverance with hope and strength in hearts when they were strangers in a country not their own because they knew God’s promise to Abram they would come back to the promise land 400 years after.
b. What promises of God motivate you to live openly for Him in your culture or to persevere in a current difficulty?  
Jesus redeems me from all sins I made. He took away my yoke when I had depression. Now He guides me in my daily life. I can live openly for Him in any time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment