9/19/2014

2014 BSF "The Life of Moses" Lesson 2, Q6~Q7

THIRD DAY: Read Exodus 2:15-22.
Q6. From these verses, how would you describe the physical characteristics of Midian?
Those Midian shepherds came along and drove the women away from a well. So those women must wait till late to get water. I think they were quite competitive, selfish and no mercy to the weak.
Q7.
a. What character traits did Moses display when he watered the flocks of the daughters of Midian?
Moses was not afraid of those strong Midian guys. He was brave and merciful to help the weak even he watered their flocks.
b. Had Moses’ methods for helping the oppressed changed since he left Egypt?
I don’t see the change yet. He was still brave, integrity and merciful. He’s not afraid to get up for the weak.
c. What will you ask God to change in you so He may use you more fully?
I ask Jesus to get rid of my fear and timid. And provide me the courage and confidence those what I need for I can fully be used by the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment