9/27/2014

2014 BSF "The Life of Moses" Lesson 3, Q7


FOURTH DAY: Read Exodus 4:1-17.
Q7.
a. What three additional objections did Moses make?
1: What if they do not believe me or listen to me.
2: I am not eloquent. I am slow of speech and tongue.
3: Please send someone else.
b. How did God answer these three objections? Give verses.
1: What if they do not believe me. 2-9 God provides Signs for Moses by his staff to perform the signs with it, then the people would believe that God sent Moses to Israelites. 17 But take this staff in your hand so you can perform the signs with it.”
2: I am slow of speech and tongue. 11 The Lord said “I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.”
3: Send someone else. God provides helper to Moses. 14 …“What about your brother, Aaron the Levite? I know he can speak well. 15 You shall speak to him and put words in his mouth; I will help both of you speak and will teach you what to do. 16 He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him.”
c. What objections have you used when God has asked you to take part in His work? How did God deal with your objections?
Not qualified to take part in His work because lacked of knowledge of Bible. God led me attending Bible study classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment