10/03/2014

2014 BSF "The Life of Moses" Lesson 4, Q6~Q7

FOURTH DAY: Read Exodus 5:22-23.
Q6.
a. 
Why, Lord, why have you brought trouble on this people?
Is this why you sent me?
b. 
See, I’ve told you [angry]. You made me look bad again [embarrassed]. I am nobody but I’m not stupid [defensive]. I told you Pharaoh wouldn’t listen to me [feeling smart]. My people blamed me now [embarrassed].  I should never listen to you [regret].
Q7.
a. 
Not from my own example - a singer in Taiwan recently was attacked emotionally after she answered a question regarding to homosexual folks by saying those gay friends need God’s healing. Some people felt that Christians are judgmental and gay people felt rejected by God.
b.
Be wise and don’t judge others but let go of our own thoughts and feeling when we are doing God’s works.
Pray all the time. Talk to God and His peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment