10/20/2014

2014 BSF "The Life of Moses" Lesson 6, Q10~Q11


FIFTH DAY: Read Exodus 15:1-21.
Q10.
a.
2”The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.
Your right hand, Lord, was majestic in power. Your right hand, Lord, shattered the enemy.
12 “You stretch out your right hand, and the earth swallows your enemies.
13 In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed. In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.
b.
The Lord is my savior. He is my strength and my defense. His mighty power shatters my entire enemy. He will always lead me and guide me and be with me.
c.
My thankfulness to God for His help: Give thanks for Him always. Read His word. Follow His teaching. Live a life can make Him pleased.
Q11.
a.
Because of God’s unfailing love and strength, Moses predicted God would lead the Israel into the promised land-the land where the people of Philistia, Edom, Moab and Canaanites now live.
b.  
Moses saw God is faithful to Israel. He is almighty and full of mercy for His people. So Moses anticipated God’s future work will be done just as God has promised to Moses in Exodus 3:8 So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey—the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment