10/19/2014

2014 BSF "The Life of Moses" Lesson 6, Q5~Q7


THIRD DAY: Read Exodus 12:31-13:16.
Q5.
a.
The death of all the firstborn affects a nation tremendously because every house has someone dead, every family were wailing for their lost, so whole nation was fallen with sadness.
b.
God set apart every firstborn in Israel for Himself when God struck down all the firstborn in Egypt.
c.
Israel is God’s firstborn son.
d.
I repented my sins before Jesus. I am Jesus’ follower. I am His heir. I’ve been set apart for God that I shall live my life for Him only. However, most of the time I am still weak as a human. I am trying to hold tight with His Word in my heart and my life.
Q6.
God gave the Israelites detailed instruction what they would need when they're leaving Egypt and let they plundered the Egyptians for future material needs.
Q7.
I think instructions about the celebration of the Passover by foreigners are necessary to foretell the salvation will be given to the gentile as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment