10/06/2014

2014 BSF "The Life of Moses" Lesson 4, Q8~Q11

FIFTH DAY: Read Exodus 6:1-27.
Q8.
a. 
God ensured Moses about His promise to Israel would be fulfilled and Moses would see Pharaoh let the Israelites go.
b. 
I am the Lord [2,6,7,8].
c. 
We have learned that God is the Lord who our fathers long worshipped to, the only one established a covenant with us, the only one would give us the land of Canaan, and the only one heard our groaning of suffering. The only Lord will free us from being slaves by his outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. And the only Lord takes us as his own people.
Q9.
a.
You will see what I will do to Pharaoh: Because of my mighty hand he will let them go; because of my mighty hand he will drive them out of his country.
I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.
I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God.
I will bring you to the land I swore with uplifted hand to give to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob. I will give it to you as a possession.
b.
God was the only one heard my groaning when I suffered by depression and freed me from being ill. Afterward he took me as his own daughter.
Q10. From verses 9-12.
Satan often attacks us with discouragement. It causes us lose hearts, motivation, and hope. We should be alert and stand firm in the faith when we feel discouraged. To resist it by the Spirit from our daily prayers and also by seeking guide and help from our church.
1 Peter 5:8-10
Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
Q11.
a.
Levi –> Kohath –> Amram & Jochebed –> Moses & Aaron (the 4th generation)
b.
Aaron married Elisheba [wife], daughter of Amminadab and sister of Nahshon, and she bore sons: Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar [sons]Eleazar son of Aaron married one of the daughters of Putiel [daughter-in-law], and she bore him Phinehas [grandson].

No comments:

Post a Comment