10/19/2014

2014 BSF "The Life of Moses" Lesson 6, Q8~Q9


FOURTH DAY: Read Exodus 13:17-14:31.
Q8.
a.
God knew the Israelites might change their minds and return to Egypt when they faced war. So God’s instructions to help the Israelites by not taking the shorter trip but toward the Red Sea and destroyed the entire army of Pharaoh who had followed the Israelites into the sea. Wow!
b.
God said, I will gain glory through Pharaoh and all his army, through his chariots and his horsemen. The Egyptians will know that I am the Lord
c.
By God’s mighty power the sea was divided for the Israelite to pass but flowed back over Pharaoh and all his army, as well as his chariots and his horsementhe entire army of Pharaoh that had followed the Israelites into the sea. Not one of them survived.
d.
God have healed me from depression and gave me new hope by serving Him. I try to hold tight to Him daily.
Q9.
a.
14:31 And when the Israelites saw the mighty hand of the Lord displayed against the Egyptians, the people feared the Lord and put their trust in him and in Moses his servant.
b.
I believe while I was desperate, no any hope in my heart then, God guided me back to church. He showed me how to find hope in my life and the way to follow His Word to build up a closer relationship with Him. I know God always keeps an eye on me by the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment